Sunday 22 January 2012

Quizzzzz (Thu, 19/1/12)

Twentieth class


Had another replacement class at 12 noon. We were a bit rushing to class because we were out late from our previous class and we had another 'little quiz' for BEL. What a hectic life us students have. Sigh~
The 'little quiz' turns out to be solid hard (for me, anyway). The format for the quiz was just like a mid term test. After the quiz, we all helped Miss to mark the reading comprehension part. Hate reading comprehension! Most of my marks were gone in that section. Urghhh.
My biggest mistake, I think was about the reference words. I THOUGHT the answer will ONLY be in same sentence. But, turns out you can take it from any part of the text. How frustrating!
It's OK now. I've calmed down =D 
There's no point in crying over spilt milk.

Night class, or should I say 'Starving class'? Haha.
Another presentation on grammar was presented. 
The guys.

New lecturer trying hard to explain.
 They presented about adjectives and conjunctions.
Adjectives in general are words that describe nouns by adding flavour and depth to it.
The tall girl hurt her head.
The word 'tall' adds character to the noun (girl).
More information are available here :

Conjunctions are linking words that join more than one sentences, words or clauses. For example, 
Both of my brothers are tall and big.
 By using the conjunction 'and', two information can be joined into one sentence.
This link might be helpful :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjunction_(grammar)

See'ya, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment