Saturday 25 February 2012

Speaking Exercise (Wed, 1/2/12)

uurrgghhh...


Don't get me wrong, I like speaking. I do it every single day. But, the idea of speaking properly with correct grammar and what not AND getting graded is definitely not my cup of tea. 

So, today some of my classmates and I were the guinea pigs in showing how the speaking test will actually be done. The speakers in my group were Farah, Izuwan and Megat. The topic  for our discussion was the benefits of online shopping. 


heeee~


I was super nervous as I haven't done it for a long time, actually that is not an excuse because my group members also haven't done it for a long a time, sorry. But how come they were so calm and collected. Or was that just on the surface? I bet they were also cringing. Haha.


While we were doing the Part B, I managed to calm myself ( a little bit!) and so did the others and as a result I personally think that we did better in this section.


TALK to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment