Saturday 3 December 2011

Facts or Fiction?? (Tue, 29/11/11)

Second class

(We're supposed to have our first night class on Thursday, 24/11/11, but Miss Zu were busy or something so, NO CLASS) =D


What did we do that day?? Oh! We had to introduced our friend. It is not as boring as you all might think. More and more dirty little secrets were uncovered as the class went on as we had to tell 4 facts about our dear friend. But here’s the interesting part, amongst the facts there is a lie and we had to guess which one is which.

My partner was Izuwan. Yes, the tall one. Haha. So, here are some facts about him:
  • he's scared of riding a motorbike (weeeeeird)
  • he'd cheated in SPM! (tsk tsk tsk)
  • he hates liars
The lie about him was that he doesn't like to lie (really??)

I’m ALWAYS nervous to speak in front of an audience (you can safely bet that I’ll never work in an education field) so my hands were freezing and my legs just couldn’t sit still!!

My partner and I were the last to present and I could just feel the sense of relief flooded through my system. With THAT over and done with, I strolled back to my humble college and flopped on the bed! 

Zzzzzzzzzzz ….

No comments:

Post a Comment