Friday 9 December 2011

*Sigh! (Mon, 5/12/11)

Fifth class

Guilt is the word. Plus a dollop of shame and a huge splash of disappointment .

The story went like this. I was responsible to find a free class for our replacement class and i did found one in Block I. The Block was apparently full with Degree students but i thought there should be no problem since I'd already checked with the HEA but...........there was a problem.

After only a few minutes into the class there was another class waiting to enter. I was like "God, I knew it!!" I've been having bad feelings since I'd booked the class. I knew there was something wrong.

Miss Zu was actually the savior that day because she didn't really mind to cut the class short and kicked us out since she was busy and had to hurry (she's really busy!). I was really scared if they were all gonna blame me for messing up (hey, it was my first time booking a class!) but Miss Zu reassured me by saying "It's okay, Elya, I don't blame you."
I felt like crying, for goodness sake. Sigh.

She still managed to assigned us with some work to do despite the hastiness, haha.
Character Essay
That was what we were asked to write about. Just stick any picture you could find and write, or rather, create a story based on the person in the picture. For example, an athlete could be a sumo in your essay. Hehe.

Mine was rubbish, i just wrote and wrote without much thought. I'm still waiting for Miss Zu's thoughts on our 'creative' stories. Since we didn't get the essays back, I couldn't exactly tell you what I'd written (my classmates made 2 copies of  theirs!! whattt??) so, I'll just give you the summary of my essay.

The story was about my best friend, who is a Russian girl (fact) and after a while i grew suspicious of her behaviour. Surprise, surprise. Christina turns out to be a Christopher. My best friend is actually a guy!! (fiction) Here's the ridiculous part. Hahaha. I giggled so much when I wrote this down, after i found out the 'secret', I stayed by Christina's side, I mean Christopher's, and I helped him to get back on track. Finally, he became my BOYFRIEND!!.

Hahahahahaha (it's kinda gross)


BYE!! for now... (:

No comments:

Post a Comment