Saturday 3 December 2011

First Time for Every Thing, Right? (Wed, 23/11/11)



Now don’t go and scrunch up your lovely face at the sound of that. It might not be as Boring, Eeew and Lame as you might think. To be completely honest, I myself were SHOCKED when we were asked to create a blog. My face were scrunched and twisted in every possible way as I sat in class listening to our new ‘homework’ as a sign of my GREAT reluctance. It’s not that I have anything against blogs or bloggers, I actually salute them for finding the free time to write and decorate their blogs as interestingly as most of the blogs out there. I guess you can hold UiTM’s slooooow wifi connection as the source of my great reluctance :)

Ok, enough with this whining and moaning. It’s not like the blog would post by itself while listening to me complaining.

First class
It’s actually the second class because the first class was a holiday (yay!). I hope it’s right because if it’s not and Miss Zu DID actually meet us on the very first class then please kindly rewind your brain , stop and continue reading here.

The first time Miss Zu came into the class, the very first thing I notice was her headscarf fashion or ‘tudung’. You know, the kind that most young people wears (now, I’m neither saying only teenagers could don them nor saying Miss Zu is old because she is still in her prime). Not sure what they are called though. Shawl?? Pashmina?? 


I have no clue, maybe both of them are the same thing, don’t laugh! She looks nice wearing them anyway. Heeee …

Next! Her ACCENT. She opens her mouth and I’m like “WOAH!! Okaaaayyyy…” haha. I meant it a good way, by the way. It is nice to have a language lecturer that can actually speak and sound like a native.


Ooh, ooh!!!! I’m the class assistant!! LOL. ‘thanks’ guys for picking me -.- I just ‘love’ having the burden of making sure we have a class booked. If only the CLASS REP would be a little bit more HELPFUL. Haha.

This is it. I think it’s already far too long so…….BYE!

(NOTE: thank you to my friend Ruzanna Iskandar for letting me work in her room and use her oh-so-fast internet. Couldn't have posted this without you, girl!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment