Tuesday 27 December 2011

Young Shakespear?? (Tue, 21/12/11)

Tenth Class


Class that day was a bit fun and interesting. Miss Zu want us to put on our creative caps on and create a poem. The poem must have the line "I think I can..."
I personally groaned out loud when I heard the word 'poem', I hate hate hate stuffs that needs creativity. In the end, I just put my head down and get on with it.
Here it is

The rain is pouring,
The rain is wet,
The rain is cold, but
I think I can  weather it.

The holiday is near,
The people are gay.
The highways are packed, and 
So are my assignments! but
I think I can handle it!

The sun is shying,
The lights are dimming,
The bell are jingling, and 
I think I can hear Ho Ho Ho.

So, what do you think? You are not gonna vomit, are you? 

Now, why did you go and hurt my feelings! *sobs
KIDDING!!
Gag all you want =p

Some of the poems my classmates wrote was really good and deep. Unlike mine. Haha.
Young Shakespears in the  making!!

After that, Miss Zu created a time capsule. It was just made of a piece of paper and random stapling. We're not gonna bury it like a real time capsule, so there's no need for a metal box or anything. Here's how it works. We placed a note each saying what we would like to take to the future into the paper bag and Miss Zu will open the bag only at the end of the semester. Each one of us will then read a note and try to guess whose it is. It is exciting. Now, I can't wait for this semester to end!

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment