Friday 9 December 2011

Lights, Camera, Action!! (Tue, 6/12/11)

Sixth class

Drama class. I used to and will forever hate drama class. It's just not my forte. But I have to admit, they do bring you out of your shell. Even though, I am perfectly content to stay in my hard shell. What to do, the show must go on!

We were divided into groups and had to choose one-of-the-many P.Ramlee's movies and re-acted one or two scenes from it in English, of course. My group chose the movie Nujum Pak Belalang. I don't actually recalled if I've already watched it or not but the tittle is familiar.

Every Malaysian knows who is P.Ramlee and his amazing works. He's like Malaysian Elvis Presley, only he's an actor.

Su, Malin, Hefa and Taufik were in my group. They really knows the movie while I was a bit lost, but it was still manageable. There is a video of our performing, but I couldn't and forgot to get a hold of it. My phone's Bluetooth  is not working so I forgot to ask them to give me  the file by thumbdrive. Sigh~

In the end, all the groups were fabulous!
And the awards goes to, drum-roll please.....

Taufik : Best Actor
Nabila : Best Actress
Group1 : Best Group


P.S. that picture on the right is P.Ramlee and not Taufik! haha

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Callooh! Callay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment